Please be sure that your browser is not blocking pop ups.
If using IE:
- Click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl, and then click OK to open the Internet Properties dialog box. Alternatively, open Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Options on the Tools menu to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
- Click to select Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker on.
- Click to clear Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker off.
For further information on pop-ups in Internet Explorer, click here.
If using Chrome:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon.
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]."
For further information on pop-ups in Chrome, click here.
If using Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the menu button and choose Options>Preferences.
- Make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is checked.
- To the right of Block pop-up windows, click the Exceptions button.
A dialog box will open and lists all the sites that are allowed to show pop-ups.
- Add berkleyers.com to your list of allowed sites in the exception list.
For further information on pop-ups in Firefox, click here.
If you are still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to assist.